The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is a government assistance program in Pakistan۔ This provides financial assistance to the poor all over the country. This program began in 2008 when Yousaf Raza Gillani was the Prime Minister. The government of Pakistan started it with the purpose of providing economic assistance to deserving people across Pakistan including Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan، KPK, and Azad Kashmir. To make sure that only the right people receive the funds, the program uses biometric verification.
People in Pakistan can apply for BISP at various offices. There are over 600 offices for this. If you want to sign up for this program, go to your local BISP regional office to check your eligibility. BISP has also launched a new web portal where you can BISP Registration Check your eligibility.
If you’re new to the program or were previously told you’re not eligible for BISP, you can sign up again. People are not always eligible for this program, thus this article describes how to register for assistance with this program.
BISP Registration Check By CNIC Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) you must fulfill the following conditions.
The head of the household must be a woman with a valid ID card.
- If a single person heads the household, she should be a widow or divorced woman.
- This program can also help families having physically or mentally disabled members.
However, some families are not eligible for BISP. These include:
- Families where any member works for the government of Pakistan.
- Families receive a pension from the government or any other organization.
- Families where any member owns 3 acres or more of farmland or a house of 80 yards or more.
- Families where any member holds a passport.
- Families that already have a NIC.
- Families where any member already has a bank account are also not eligible for BISP.
If you want to check if you qualify for the Benazir Income Support Program, you can use the BISP SMS service by sending your 13-digit CNIC number to 8171. You will be informed about your eligibility, and how to receive the money.
Please note that the process for checking registration status and eligibility via SMS may change, so it’s a good idea to check the official BISP website to check registration status and balance via SMS.
Eligibility Criteria for BISP 2023
The eligibility requirements for the BISP registration check online in 2023 are as follows:
- People with disabilities or mental illnesses.
- Transgender people can now register, thanks to a recent update.
- Women who are in financial difficulty or widows.
- Individuals over the age of 60.
- Households with a very low income or no ownership of property.
If you meet the previously mentioned requirements, you can sign up online. It is now much easier to determine whether you meet these requirements.
BISP 8171 Result Check Online By CNIC
How to check your BISP registration status via SMS in 2023. Using your CNIC number, follow our step-by-step guide to quickly and securely confirm your eligibility.
You can check your balance and see if you’re registered for the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) by sending the following text message:
- Open your phone’s messaging app.
- In the message, type “BISP” (without the quotes).
- Send it to the number 8171.
- After you send the message, you’ll receive a text with your registration status and any BISP payments.
Keep in mind that the way you check your registration and balance via SMS may change in the future. Visit the official BISP web portal to check the most recent information.
BISP 8171 Online Registration Apply 2023
Follow these steps to check your BISP 8171 result online:
- Visit the BISP.gov.pk website to see the official information.
- You should look for the “Registration” or “Verification” section.
- The “Check Your Result” button or link should be clicked.
- Fill in the field with your CNIC number.
- Select “Submit” from the menu.
Your BISP 8171 result, which contains details about your eligibility for the program, the payments you have received, and other information, will be available for you to view.
BISP Registration Check By CNIC Latest News 2023
Check BISP Pakistan Online Registration By CNIC Now. You can now check your Benazir Income Support Programme registration online. To do so, send an SMS to 8171 with your National Identity Card (CNIC) number. Following that, you will receive a message indicating whether or not you are eligible for this program.
If you qualify, you can pick up your payment at the nearest Benazir Income Support Programme Centre. Don’t be concerned if you are told that you do not qualify. The government has resumed registration in order to provide financial assistance to all deserving poor families.
BISP Check Balance Online By CNIC 2023
All deserving and poor families can now easily collect their funds from the nearest Benazir Income Support Programme cash center. Registration counters have been set up in all Benazir Income Support Programme tehsil offices to make registration more convenient.
So, if you want to register, simply go to the nearest Benazir Income Support Programme office and fill out the necessary paperwork. You can also verify the status of your registration by sending an SMS to 8171.
BISP New Payment 2023
You can call 8171 to find out how much money you get from the Benazir Income Support Programme each month, which is 9000 rupees, and how much is given for your children’s education. Just keep in mind that the program code is 8171. Send your CNIC number to this code to find out how much money you get. You can also check your money on the main website of the program.
BISP Head Office Contact Number
You are able to access the BISP helpline at the numbers and addresses listed below:
Contact: 0800-26477, 051-9246326
Address: Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
BISP official website: bisp.gov.pk
Briefly, the government has launched 8171 SMS portals. Now you can check if you are eligible and registered from the comfort of your home. All you have to do is text your ID card number to 8171. When you do, you’ll receive a message with all the information you need.