The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) in Pakistan established the BISP Waseela-e-Taleem Scholarship Programme to assist poor families in affording education for their children. Although education plays a very important role in a country’s bright future, in developing countries like Pakistan, many poor families cannot afford it.
The BISP Waseela-e-Taleem programme provides funds to children from low-income families so that they can continue their education. These children are given money to cover their school expenses every few months.
The Pakistani government has provided financial assistance to approximately 7.4 million children for their education through this programme. There is also some extra money, approximately Rs. 3000, given to girls who complete primary school.
Through BISP Waseela-e-Taleem, parents can enrol their children in the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program online. Registration for Benazir Taleemi Wazaif is simple, and women who receive Ehsaas Kafalat can now enrol their children in this programme from primary school to twelfth grade without leaving their homes.
BISP Waseela-e-Taleem Amount
Families who participate in the Ehsaas BISP Waseela e Taleem Programme receive money every three months for their children who attend school.
BISP Waseela-e-Taleem Eligibility
In Pakistan, the BISP Waseela e Taleem Programme provides free education to some families. To receive this assistance, families must follow the following guidelines:
- The family’s monthly income should be less than Rs. 12,000.
- A home or land worth more than Rs. 1 million should not be owned by the family.
- Nobody in the family should be in college or university.
- There should be no one in the family who works for the government or the army.
- The person in charge of the family should be between the ages of 18 and 60.
- The family’s caretaker should not have a criminal record.
Registration for BISP Waseela-e-Taleem 2024
It is simple to apply for BISP Waseela-e-Taleem online. If you have previously enrolled as an Ehsaas Woman and meet the eligibility requirements, your children may be eligible for an Ehsaas Waseela e Taleem Digital Scholarship. The following are the eligibility requirements:
- Children of BISP Kafalat recipients who are still active.
- Elementary school is open to children aged 4 to 14.
- The appropriate age range for secondary education is 9 to 17.
- The age range for upper secondary education is 12 to 23.
- Ehsaas Waseela e Taleem is the name of the enrollment process.
The beneficiary and her child must travel to their district’s nearby camp school. You will require the following documents:
- The BISP Kafalat recipient’s CNIC.
- The Child’s Bay Form.
- Admissions documentation for a school.
If you are unable to visit, don’t worry because the government has developed a digital application platform. Follow the steps to enrol your child in the BISP Waseela e Taleem program.
BISP Waseela-e-Taleem Online Apply on Web Portal
To see if you qualify for assistance, send your ID card number to the 8171 web portal. Here’s how to go about it:
- Visit the Ehsaas BISP Waseela e Taleem Program’s official website at https://waseelapass.gov.pk.
- Click the “Register Online” button on the homepage.
- In the space provided, enter your mobile phone number and click the “Send Code” button.
- You’ll receive a code on your phone. Enter it on the website and then press the “Verify Code” button.
- Fill out the form with your information, your family’s income, and the student’s school and class.
- Press the “Submit Application” button to finish the registration process.
BISP Waseela-e-Taleem App
The Benazir Taleem Programme registration process is very simple. Your children can be registered online. Please keep in mind that you can enrol your children in the BISP Education Scholarship Programme using your mobile phone. To begin, navigate to the Google Play Store on your mobile device and download the Waseela Education app. The entire registration process via the Waseela Taleem app is detailed below. The app makes the registration very simple and easy. The Pakistani government has created an android app, where people can register their children for educational scholarships.
Registration for BISP Waseela-e-Taleem Through App:
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Then, from the Play Store, download the “BISP Waseela E Taleem” app.
- Then, press the Register button.
- You must enter your mother’s name and ID card number.
- In your mobile phone, enter a phone number and a SIM card.
- Make a strong password.
- After filling in all the information, click the Register button.
To access all of the information available in the application, please select your province. You will receive an email confirming your registration in the Waseela-e-Taleem Scholarship Programme within a few days of submitting your application.
BISP Waseela-e-Taleem Online Registration
If your family receives BISP assistance, you can enrol your children in Ehsaas education scholarships. This is great news because Ehsaas has made it very simple to apply for these scholarships for your children. To do so, go to the Google Play Store on your mobile phone and download the Waseela Taleem App.
It is important to note that women who receive Ehsaas Kafalat benefits can register using their National Identity Card. If you qualify for this programme, you can enrol all of your boys and girls in primary school through twelfth grade using the NADRA Bay Form.
BISP Waseela-e-Taleem Scholarship Programme is a commendable initiative to support education. Kids are encouraged to attend school by this programme. Don’t delay to register your family for this scholarship if you fit the qualifications; it could alter your life.