We’d like to inform you that the Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2024 is now accepting applications. Please apply via this page, if you want to get financial supports for your education. HEC’s Ehsaas Undergraduate program is a government initiative. The main goal of ehsaas scholarship program is to provide scholarships and assistance to students from low-income families. The former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan wants to provide free education to all deserving students.
Every year, more than 50000 students will get financial support from this program. Almost 200000 students will benefit over the course of four years. The fact that half of the scholarships will be awarded to female students. All instructions for Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2024 Online Apply and eligibility criteria are listed below the article.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Benefits
- Only 0.4% of students from deserving families can get financial support to go to college. Here are some of the benefits:
- The Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship Project focuses on programs that last 4-5 years.
- The Ehsaas scholarship will cover university tuition fees and provide financial support to students over a period of 4-5 years.
- Ehsaas scholarship program encourages girls to attend school, so 50% of the scholarships are reserved for girls.
- Additionally, 2% of the scholarships are set aside for students with physical disabilities, offering them special assistance.
- Ehsaas scholarship program encourages parents who may not have much money to allow their children to complete their education.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The Ehsaas Scholarship 2024 has specific eligibility following requirements. Please carefully read them before applying for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2024.
- You must be a new student admitted to a HEC recognized public university for the Fall 2024 semester.
- Students who meet the financial need criteria and provide the required information as outlined in the Ehsaas Scholarship policy are eligible to apply.
- Admission are based on merit, you must meet the admission requirements of the university.
Students enrolled in any HEC-accredited degree program are eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit to get scholarship via ehsaas scholarship program.
- Students from deserving families who earn less than 35000 rupees per month are eligible to apply.
- Only undergraduate students enrolled in HEC-recognised public sector universities are eligible to apply.
- You can only apply if you have been admitted to a public university on merit.
- Students enrolled in self-support programs are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- AIOU and VU students are not eligible to apply.
Based on financial need, the Ehsaas Scholarship program will provide financial assistance to undergraduate degree program students.
Ineligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2024
- Students who have been accepted into a program where they must pay for their own studies are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students who are already receiving money from another source are not eligible to apply. This program is only for students who attend regular classes and do not study from a distance.
- Students who take expensive evening classes are not eligible to apply.
- Students from families earning more than 50000 per month are ineligible to apply.
- Students who own land or have other sources of income.
- If a student’s family consumes more than 300 kWh per month.
- Children of government employees are ineligible.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2024 Online Apply
The ehsaas scholarship is a best way to fund your education. You should apply for this scholarship if you want financial assistance for your education, Here’s how to apply online for the ehsaas Scholarship.
- Visit the HEC Ehsaas website at https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/.
- On the homepage, click the ‘Apply for Scholarship’ button.
- You can create an account, after entering your contact information, personal information, and educational background.
- Go into your account and complete the application.
- Submit the form along with all necessary documents.
- The Ehsaas Scholarship Committee will analyse your application to decide your eligibility.
- After your selection, scholarship committee will contact you via email and scholarship funds will send into your bank account.
Ehsas.hec.gov.pk Online Apply 2024
The official website of the HEC portal, where you can log in and apply for the Ehsaas scholarship program, is available here.
Ehsaas Scholarship Required Documents 2024
After submission your application, you must print a copy of the application form and attach the following documents,
- A copy of your identification card or birth certificate.
- ID card copies for your father, mother, or guardian.
- For your father, mother, or guardian, provide a salary slip or proof of income.
- If your guardian works for a daily wage, is a shopkeeper, or has a family income of less than 45,000, you must attach a 50 Rs. stamp paper income certificate.
- If applicable, copies of the last six months’ utility bills (electricity, gas, telephone and water).
- If you live in a rented house, a copy of agreement is required.
- Copies of your most recent fee receipts, as well as those of your siblings, if applicable.
- If applicable, copies of medical bills or related documents.
- Take one passport-sized photo of yourself.
- A photograph of the front of your home.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2024 Last Date
The application deadline for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 is December 31, 2023. In 2023, HEC will launch the second phase of its Ehsaas undergraduate (UG) scholarship program. This is for students who have applied to any of the 125 HEC recognised universities.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2024 Application Form
All eligible students must apply online through the Ehsaas HEC government’s system and then click the submit button. Only properly completed Ehsaas scholarship online application forms will be accepted; incomplete Ehsaas scholarship online application forms will be rejected. After a formal interview, the scrutiny committee of the institution will decide which applicants are qualified.
Every applicant should carefully read all of the instructions before filling out the form, as any errors in the form may result in disqualification from the HEC Ehsaas scholarship.
HEC Recognised Universities List 2024
Almost all of Pakistan’s top colleges and universities will award scholarships to deserving students in 2024.
- NUST University
- IBA Karachi
- National College of Arts
- NUML University
- Karakoram International University
- Khyber Medical University
- Punjab University
- Fast University
- GIMS University
- King Edward Medical University
- University of Swat
- University of Health Sciences Lahore
- The University of Technology Lahore
- BAHRIA University
- UET Peshawar
- University of Engineering and Technology Lahore
- GCUF University
- NTU University
- AUST University
- University of Malakand
- The University of Technology Nowshera
Ehsaas Scholarship 2024 Amount
Many people interest in learning more about the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program, which covers all educational costs and provides 4000 rupees per month for living expenses. Scholarships are awarded based on the number of students registration.
The government has taken a positive step because many students want to study but are unable due to financial constraints. This initiative of Pakistani government helps the students to continue their education. Simply follow the steps outlined to apply for the program.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Contact Number
Ph # Helpline +92-51-9240024
It is simple to apply online for an Ehsaas Scholarship. You can also look through the Ehsaas scholarship list. You can apply if you are a Pakistani student studying at a Pakistani university. Simply complete an application form on the official website. Make sure, all information must be correct so that your application can be processed quickly and efficiently. Best of Luck.